Jakarta, September, First Days Fasting

Marhaban ya Ramadhan, welcome to the holy month of Ramadhan. It's another fasting month. This year (2008) the new moon fell exactly on the first of September, and all the moslems start fasting on the same day, regardless of the sect difference.

The other day (Sept 2, 2008) our boss gathered us and said that he would quit (resign). We talked and talked, and came to a conclusion that this is the best way to do, since the shareholders seems to give up on starting this wonderful business. 

Lately came to me (to my mind) again the pictures (portraits) of "travel". And one of them is related to coffee given to me by my colleague, Ngurah, in Denpasar.

His family comes from Bedugul, and his grandma ground the coffee bean and Ngurah brought them and gave to me. Here I am sitting at 4PM in the afternoon, thirsty and hungry, and dreaming about good delicious coffee.... and muffin.

Here is my brand logo, should I enter the coffee business seriously: 


Here is another one:

Give comments, which one is better and will generate  money.

My daughter got a chickenpox two days ago and its very itchy and irritating. Especially last night, she cried and was very much angry at this irritating disease. Couldn't scratch, but my wife did an excellent job to calm her, at the end she slept quietly and peacefully. Alhamdulillah.

This morning I saw my daughter was back to her normal mental state, namely happy, nosy, witty, and smart. She seems very hungry after last night, and ate a lot for breakfast. Ya Allah, please always give health to my daughter and please heal my daugther. Amin.

No comments: