What Next

Today I didn't go to the office (at Raden Saleh, Jakarta), just went to my cousin's travel office instead. 

Started the day trying to open the remote connection to Denpasar office. Aniek was very helpful at the other end. The internet guys (Telkom Speedy vendor) didn't know how to open the port for FTP and TightVNC. I couldn't get the remote assistance to open via Windows Messenger. 

Later chatted with my HRD friend at Raden Saleh, Endar, informed me that the boss had met with the owner, talking about his resignation, and she accepted it. Just like that.

What would be our future ? Allah only knows. And we pray.

Perhaps our attitude should be like as if nothing happened, do our work and finish the job as if the business is still on. Meanwhile it is on the brink of collapse.

I can imagine the Denpasar staff morale now. Down and out, with a slight hope that the boss, at the new office, would bring them along.

What about us ? I plan to finish my program, and later sell it to other multifinance companies. What else could I do ?

Nothing but hope and wish that the month of Ramadhan will pass, and we all meet the Great Lebaran Day in full happines and prosperity, and following that, the new brave world awaiting us all ahead. Hope, wish, and a lot of prayer.


No comments: